IMRO Paid Internship Opportunity | Membership Administrator
Job Title: Membership Administrator (Full-Time Paid Internship)
Salary: Available on Request
Working Environment: Hybrid Working Model
Application: Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any application submitted without a covering letter will not be considered.
Deadline for applications is 5.00pm on 31st March 2023
- Purpose of Job
To contribute to the provision of an efficient membership service by administering various systems relating to members’ profiles as well as liaising with members both proactively and reactively to build and maintain strong relations.
- Principal Accountabilities
- Managing the daily duties, responsibilities, and work flows of Membership Administrator job holder.
- Processing new member applications and guiding existing members through any documents or procedures they need to complete in relation to their membership.
- Entering data in relation to members and maintaining information to ensure accuracy of IMRO distributions e.g., member info, bank details, etc.
- General office administration and member database management.
- Dealing with queries from IMRO members and passing information on to the Team Leader of the relevant department to ensure that member queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Liaising with members on a regular basis to ensure enhanced membership satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Ensuring that members understand what they need to do to benefit fully from their IMRO affiliation.
- Assisting with targeting and recruiting high-profile international songwriters, composers, and music publishers for IMRO membership.
- Undertaking other duties as may be assigned by senior management from time-to-time.
- Principal Working Contacts
- Marketing & Membership Director, Manager & Department Executives.
- On a daily basis re personal and department targets.
- IMRO Members
- On a daily basis re member queries.
- Distribution Team Leaders & Officers
- On a regular basis in relation to royalty queries and general issues regarding members.
- Challenges Faced
- To ensure IMRO’s premier service offering for members is maintained and enhanced as IMRO grows.
- To generate an enhanced level of satisfaction within our membership with regard to service levels provided and the value of royalty payments made.
- Planning and Organising
Overall department objectives are set by the Marketing & Membership Director. However, the job holder is expected to be self-motivated and show a high degree of initiative.
- Direction Received
Job holder works within the guidelines set out in the current Membership Department manual. Difficult issues are referred to the Marketing & Membership Manager.
- Knowledge and Experience
- A knowledge of office administration is preferable.
- Job holders should have strong organisational abilities and possess keen attention to detail.
- The holder is also required to have excellent communication skills.
- All applicants must be computer literate and a familiarity with all elements of Microsoft Office is required.
- Holders should be able to work as a team as well as working on their own initiative.
- A firm knowledge of music and issues relating to the music industry, both domestic and international is essential.
IMRO is an equal opportunities employer
IMRO represents songwriters’ composers and music publishers who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to their creativity on behalf of all music fans.
Our diverse perspectives are enriched by many dimensions, including race, ethnicity, gender, age, physical and mental ability, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, culture, language, and education, as well as professional and life experience.
We welcome job applicants from all communities, cultivating a culture of inclusion for employees and respecting individual strengths, views, and experiences.
Our differences make us a better team – we make better decisions, drive innovation, and deliver better business results.