IMRO TV Blanket Licence
The IMRO TV Blanket Licence permits the use of millions of musical works without the need to individually clear the public performance rights.
What do the licences allow you to do?
- Inclusion in a Cable programme service
- Performance in Public
What rights are covered by the licenses?
- Making available a copy of the work
- Performing, showing or playing a copy of the work in public
- Broadcasting a copy of the work;
- Including a copy of the work in a Cable programme service
How does the licence work?
Broadcasters are required to submit on a monthly basis to IMRO information on all musical works broadcast on the service.
An MCPS TV Blanket Licence is required in conjunction with this licence.