Skip to main content


If your business broadcasts copyright music by means of video and/or audio jukeboxes, you will require a Dual Music Licence from IMRO. A Dual Music Licence applies to performances of copyright music within the repertoire controlled by IMRO & PPI.

NB: If your business supplies jukeboxes to businesses, please refer to the Music Services B2B licence.



Keep up to date with IMRO news and events

Please select login