Welcome to MCPS Libraries’ Production Music. More quality music is on offer than ever before and rates as well as categories have been streamlined and simplified to reflect your requirements.
What Is Production Music?
Learn More About Production Music
Anyone wishing to use Production Music must first sign up to the MCPS Code of Conduct, an agreement between MCPS and music users which defines the terms of how Production Music may be used and the procedure for making licence applications.
Once a completed, signed Code of Conduct has been received by MCPSI you will be emailed a Rate Card and a Music Log sheet with which you can make returns. You will also be emailed a list of all production music libraries whose rights are administered by MCPS.
Once completed and signed, email a PDF version to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can post a hard copy to:
MCPS (Ireland) Ltd, Copyright House, Pembroke Row, Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2
Applying for your Production Music licence online is very straight forward. However, the application procedure will be even easier if you remember a few simple points whilst making your production.
- Production title
- The Client’s details (e.g. Company name and contact details)
- Any reference number(s)
- The facility house used (if applicable)
- Type of Media (e.g. radio advert, television programme, online, etc)
- Licence Category required (all of which are listed on the MCPS Rate Card)
- Additional details (e.g. territory(s) or broadcast area, number of copies, etc)