IMRO Job Vacancy | Distribution & Member Services Executive
Job Title: Distribution & Member Services Executive
Salary: On Request
Term: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 12th August 2022.
IMRO administers the performing right in copyright music on behalf of its members (songwriters, composers and music publishers) and on behalf of members of the international overseas societies that are affiliated to it.
IMRO’s Distribution Team manages the efficient distribution of royalties, overseeing repertoire and providing member services including the resolution of any member queries which may arise.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Distribution and Member Services Executive to join our Distribution Team. The successful candidate will contribute to the provision of an efficient distribution and membership service by carrying out a variety of clerical/administrative duties with a strong emphasis on data entry, data manipulation and data processing.
This is an entry level role and ideal for someone looking to develop a career in the business aspects of the music industry.
The candidate will be required to have strong communication skills, be results orientated and able to work as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Work as part of a team of 5 Distribution and Member Services Executives, with direction from Senior Executives, Team Lead & Distribution Manager
- Entering data into electronic form (e.g. work registrations, gig lists, set lists etc.)
- Matching music titles against repertoire databases
- Matching data from live music performances to repertoire
- Investigating member queries
- Must have previous experience in an administration or similar role
- Must have good keyboard skills, strong organisational skills and possess keen attention to detail
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A good general knowledge of music would be desirable